11 October 2010

Blue Eyed Smokus......

This is a cup of fries. Not just any cup o' fries, but a cup of fries at the new Twins stadium. These fries probably cost around, I don't know $10!! (probably not that much however, you know what I mean.) But here is the power of 'FEE'. These were free. Who do you know that can get a cup of fries for free at a stadium?

So I said to Sean, I would love a fry. And that is exactly what I meant ONE FRY. So he asks the woman at the counter if he could have 1 fry slip into his steak sandwich basket. And hocus pocus, blue eyed smokus.....here is my free cup o' fries.

This gift is not only limited to Sean. All the other Fee brothers, and Mother, and Father have this magic. Truly, they could probably sell snow to an Eskimo. There are times when I love it, see above. And then there are times when I think there should be lessons learned that aren't, but I'm probably just jealous, slightly impressed with their charisma (or really impressed).

1 comment:

  1. yes, that is the same sean I knew at moody :) very funny! hey, i say you should take pride in the fact that your husbands' eyes got you some free fries! :)

    ReplyDelete