11 October 2010

Reason #5

Nora was just telling me her plaint regarding a certain homeless family-soup eating scenario in which there was only one mother, namely Evelyn, and Nora would like to be a mother as well (my children often play that they are homeless orphans....this time they were a homeless family making soup).

She told me "I asked Evelyn in a kindless way". Now I thought about that and said, you know she's probably telling me the truth.

Reason#5 Why I love being a Stay at Home Mom: at 3 in the afternoon my children get to play they are homeless......i love the irony there. Or do you think this is their passive aggressive way of telling me to take them out more?

1 comment:

  1. these poor home schooled children, having to use their imaginations instead of being entertained all day :) such sweet kiddos!!!

    ReplyDelete