27 June 2010

My Facebook Status!

While I was typing my last post I saw a commercial on TV about what starts on NBC tomorrow. I couldn't really put it on my last post since, well you'll see, so I put it as my status on FB, but I changed my mind and decided to put it on my blog as a separate entry...here it goes!

WIMBLEDON IS ON TOMORROW (excitement and jumping around hands in the air etc.)!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love, absolutely love to watch tennis. If I could check out for the entire week every morning and for this weekend I would watch every single match televised. I am not sure why I like it so much. I mean, my favorite sport EVER to watch is hockey, obviously, I'm from South St. Paul, but why tennis. It's not really that fast paced, and not too much checking or high sticking going on on the court if you know what I mean. Maybe I enjoy it because it's so proper....but I loved watching John McEnroe and I don't think anyone would use the word proper to describe him.
Anyway, don't bug me in the mornings this week with anything because I will be watching tennis!!!! And of course tending my dear little children in the Lord for this is right.....pray for me.

1 comment:

  1. Tennis? I would have thought Boxing.
    If we had cable I'd be consumed with soccer, but alas we don't.

    ReplyDelete