31 October 2010

What?

I am almost 40. I have one grey hair that I have finally decided to stop pulling out and let it grow. My hands are wrinkled and my skin isn't as elastic as it once was. I have crows feet, a deep set wrinkle between my eyes, bags under my eyes, dry cracking skin and the list grows.


But there is something interesting that I have noticed over the last few weeks. Let me tell you HOW I noticed it first.


I have a 'new to me' phone. It has a camera and unlimited data and texts....oh what fun. So of course I have been taking pictures of myself (get your minds out of the gutter!!!) and sending them to my lover. And as I take picture after picture after picture to get just the skinny beautiful perfect no double chin stringy hair right one I have noticed that my NOSE IS GETTING BIGGER!!!! Seriously! I have noticed it in several pictures. I can take the crows feet, the grey hair, the cracked hands the droopy skin.....but my nose? Growing?! This is making me rethink the whole nosering thing....why would I draw unnecessary attention to the schnoz!

Signed......pinocchio!


3 comments:

  1. oh..... so, so sad. I need to see evidence of this!
    don't you love aging? Hair in unexpected places, eyes uncooperative and (for me) noticing that one earlobe is most certainly LONGER than the other one. sheesh. maybe if I just tilt my head........

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe God allows the nose to keep growing so it can better hold up the weight of the heavier glasses we have to get b/c our eye sight starts going too... just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to verify, but nose, ears, and feet only get bigger (longer) as we age. I'm not discussing any other body parts here.

    ReplyDelete