02 July 2010

Reason #3

I know I said that I would post reasons why I am glad to be a stay at home Momma every once in a while, but this one is a worthy of mention now.

We are at my mom's house having a pre-dinner snack Evelyn and my nephew Robie (pronounced Rowbee) were having adult table talk:

R: "You know what I like to do Evy? I try not to chew my blueberries. I try to swallow them whole so I can see them in my poop."
E: "Oh ya, me too."


a few minutes later.


E: (coughing) "I can't get this one down."
Me: "Evelyn, please chew your blueberries."
Reason #3
4:26 in the evening I can help my daughter not choke eating blueberries. :)

1 comment:

  1. These are great reasons to be a stay at home mommy. Your children will change the world as a result of you staying home.

    ReplyDelete