07 December 2010

Brrrrr.....

Me being the outstanding mother and wife that I am, I decided to wait until Friday to go to the grocery store for our major haul. Yes, this past Friday, the night of our snow storm. And staying with the outstanding mother and wife mantra I thought it would be a great adventure if we all went! Oh what fun!

Actually we did have a good time. As we were driving home the streets were empty, the snow was falling and spectacular, and there was not a sound to be heard outside. I love going out when the snow is falling like that. I feel like the outdoors has been shrunk down or like I have just stepped in to a quiet cozy room, all the noise is absorbed.

Needless to say the desire to get home and put on a pair of running shoes, ipod, and warm clothes and go out running rushed over me! So here's my problem....I don't think my tank top and running shorts will cut it. I need some warm running clothes.....any suggestions on what to wear while running outside in the winter?

No comments:

Post a Comment