01 September 2010

Reason #4 Why I love being a stay at home mom....

4:23 pm Monday:

Screaming and yelling ~ crying. "Cole, Nora come to mom". Explanation.

I love being a stay at home mom because at 4 in the afternoon I can take my 5 year old boy aside, discipline him and explain to him the following:

1. You are a fierce courageous knight.
2. Nora is a fair maiden
3. Knights protect fair maidens.
4. Dragons attack the maidens........you are acting like a dragon.

Then I hear "Nora, do you forgive me for being a dragon (and for those of you who don't know Cole, he can't say the letter 'r'). Nora starts laughing and in her overly dramatic chubby little way says, "Mom (with her head tilted and her pudgy hand on her hip), Cole just said he was a dragon.....he's not a dragon (for those of you who don't know Nora, she has a lisp).



1 comment:

  1. That is so sweet.
    You've got to hear Grace imitate your chubby Nora!

    ReplyDelete