23 September 2010

Bye

Some of you may have noticed I updated my photos on the side of my blog, well actually I have deleted one.
The picture of Andy, the dog. I am really happy to announce that Andy has been adopted!!! He has moved to Lakeville and is enjoying lots of older kids and a huge yard and people who are able to take him for long walks and play with him all the time and I am completely thrilled.
He is such a good boy and I felt so bad for him living here in this tiny house, tiny yard, tiny kids, tiny amounts of time to be given to an animal.....lots of tiny going on here. He is doing very well in his new home and we all couldn't be happier!
Just thought ya'll should know.

2 comments:

  1. So glad to hear that Andy is in a good place. You guys did well by him. Your blog is very gracious about getting rid of him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Is this good or bad news? I am thinking good for you to have one less living thing to take care of? yes?

    ReplyDelete