08 June 2010


Much to the chagrin of writers this blog is going to have many ‘voices’, but all of which are mine! One of the main reasons I started this blog is to share with you thoughts about things I read or hear and see what you think. I also will be using this for updates on our adoption journey.

We are a family of six right now. Papa is our leader, Momma is in charge of all the other stuff ~ namely Bug, Coley boy, Baby G, and Fatty. We are here on this earth to joyfully worship God through studying the Bible and making its truths a part of our daily lives, expressing humble gratefulness for having what we don’t deserve, showing the love of God to one another, and our neighbors, giving generously the money, things, and time God has entrusted to us, and marveling in and enjoying God’s created world.

I hope you enjoy what you read and please let me know what you think!


4 comments:

  1. I will love reading your thoughts, already love your facebook updates :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am so excited for you & cant wait to get a glimpse into your beautiful family. Congratulations on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, looking forward to reading. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, except for all the gushy stuff about Sean! Well done. From: Chris.

    ReplyDelete